How To Create Highly Engaging Posts For Instagram/Facebook/YouTube?
Hope you have completed the tasks given in the previous article
- Plan your next 5 posts and create at least 2 of them in advance
- Expand your feathers to multiple platforms like Telegram and Discord to form an engaging community
- Follow your competitors, not individuals
Today, we are going to learn how and which types of posts to create to get the maximum level of engagement. This arises a question, what kind of content do we need to post to get that engagement? Here are some points to make a plan about our post:
- It should be informative and beginner friendly.
- It should be clean and without any jargons.[use pics and thumbnails for more engagement]
- It should contain some exclusive factor which makes your post out of the competition.
- It should create curiosity among people[Don't underestimate this, my Instagram post are totally based on this]
- It should have a CTA to engage with people
- It can be easily implemented.
How will you create such posts? I will tell you the strategies and tactics to follow before creating your post. This can be applied on Instagram, Facebook and on YouTube videos too. Your content should have a topic which includes:
- Questions such as "how to..., what is..., which is the best..., where to get...
- Numbers such as "10 best..., 20 important..., 5 must have..., 15 things to...
- Curious topics such as "A guy opened 200 chrome tabs on Mac and then this happened..., a hacker unconsciously did this mistake..."
I personally experienced the power of these topics. Its not a rocket science, its a simple human psychology to understand people in which situations they got interested. So according to that analysis, people often get curious about the numbers, questions or a curious topic.
Moreover, the topics which includes questions and numbers are ranked higher in YouTube search, because people often use these terms for their search of topic. On Instagram and Facebook, they highly engage with such kind of posts, and as a result, Instagram and Facebook suggest them similar kind of posts, that means the demand of such posts increase.
Concludingly, you have to make such posts which:
- Have a curious topic
- Contains beginner friendly content
- Includes an exclusive content factor which others are not providing
- Easy to implement and realistic(if required)
Well, this is all for todays newsletter, I know this one is short but this newsletter is most precious among all. Now you need to work on the tasks to be completed for the next step and its the beginning of your content creation journey too.
Tasks to be completed:
- Research about the 3 topics(1 for each question, number and curios topic). These topics should be inter linked with each other.
- For example: post 1 is about "What is blogging" post 2 is about "This blogger earns 2lakh per month..." and post 3 will be about "5 things to keep in mind while starting blogging"
- After research, start making post for Instagram or Facebook. If it's YouTube, start writing down the script and find out B-rolls.